A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server when you access that website. The cookie contains a unique code that allows us to recognise your browser during your visit to the website (a so-called ‘session’ cookie), or during later, repeated visits (a so-called ‘permanent’ cookie).
Cookies can be placed by the server of the website you visit, or by partners with whom this website cooperates. A website’s server can solely read the cookies it has placed itself. The server cannot access other information on your computer or mobile device. We use such cookies to a better user experience of the website.
If you do not want cookies stored on your end device, then you can change your browser’s settings, so as to automatically deny cookies. You also can delete, at any given time, the cookies stored via your browser’s settings. For information on how to refuse and delete cookies, we refer to the following websites:
- – Internet Explorer: on deleting and refusing cookies: http://windows.microsoft.com/nl-NL/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- – Google Chrome: on deleting and refusing cookies:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- – Firefox/Mozilla: on refusing cookies:https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- – Firefox/Mozilla: on deleting cookies:https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox
- – Safari: on deleting and refusing cookies:https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=en_US
- – Opera: on deleting and refusing cookies: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
By refusing certain cookies, it is possible that (parts of) our website will not function properly.